Last year I wrote a blogpost about 3 years of Model S ownership. Well, it’s a year later, so it’s time to write a post about 4 years of ownership 🙂
Do I still like my Model S? Best car I’ve ever owned!
Some numbers about last year:
- Last year my Model S had driven 141.466km, and another year later the counter is at 187.058km. A total of 45.592km in one year.
- My average energy consumption still hovers somewhere around 200Wh/km.
- A full charge (100%) yields 380km and a 90% charge 341km.
The Model S is still my only car and I still take roadtrips with it. This year I took a few roadtrips:
- 1.400km roadtrip to the UK and back (SuperChargers at the channel tunnel, yay!)
- 3.500km to Milan/Rome for a summer vacation.
- 2.000km roadtrip to Munich for Oktoberfest.
A few pictures how my Model S still looks like after 4 years. Personally I can’t find any real signs of wear on the exterior nor interior.
Using a Destination Charger in Tuscany, Italy
Tesla charging stations (22kW) at our new office
Break-in in Rome
While parked in Rome people broke in to the car and stole clothing. And punctured the rear wheels…
Accident in Milan
On the way back from Rome a small truck changed lane and hit us. Nobody got hurt, just some damage to the car.
After 4 years my Model S is still doing just fine! No wear and tear, no severe battery degradation or major failures. The car just works!
I’ll probably keep this Model S until it turns 5 next year and buy a new one. Will I buy a Tesla again? Yes, no doubt!